Thursday, October 31, 2013

FAB KIDS BOX!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my Fab Kids Box.  This box is a monthly children's clothing box.  The cost of each box is $39.95 but if you click here you will get your first box for 50% off.

Every month they have a selection of outfits so you will get to choose the outfit you want for your child.  The outfit I choose is below.



I received a cute sweater.

I received a pair of yellow jeans.


The last thing was a purple headband.



Overall the outfit that I received is really cute.  The selection that they have every month is a good selection.  I like that they let you choose which outfit you want for your kids.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment