Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cotton Booty Review!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to you about a monthly subscription box called Cotton Booty.  Cotton Booty is a monthly cloth diaper subscription box.  Each month you will receive a name brand cloth diaper, sample, and an extra item.  The company was nice enough to send me this box to review.  The cost of the box is $24.99 each month.

This is what came in my bag.


I received a sample of Wash with Water (A Star is Born) Baby Massage Cream.  This is a one time maybe two time use sample packet.  Its a nice size sample to try out.  The cream is 100% vegan & cruelty free.


Next I received an Angel Dear Swaddle Blanket.   I really like the blanket (it's so cute).  This is a very soft blanket and the more you wash it the softer it will get.  This is 100% natural cotton swaddle.  Its breathable and is a nice generous size that can be used for multiple uses.  You can use it as a stroller cover, a burp cloth, a nursing shield, etc...  The value of this blanket is $16.00.


The last thing in the bag was a KaWaii Baby cloth diaper.  This is a Goodnight Heavy Wetter that's one size.  This diaper includes 2 microfiber inserts.  The fit of this diaper is from 8-36 lbs.  The cost of this diaper is $7.75.


Overall I like all of the products that came inside this bag.  I think its a great box if you are using cloth diapers or if you want to start using them.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment