Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nature Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you what I received in my September Nature Box.  Nature Box is a healthy monthly subscription box that is $19.99 each month.  Each month you will receive 5 packs of healthy snacks.  If you sign up here you can get $10.00 off your first order by using the code SHARE10.

This is what I received in my September Box.


The first snack that I received was the Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops.  These are really good.  They are slightly salty, subtly sweet pretzel balls.


Next I received a bag of Peanut Butter Nom Noms.  These are Mini Peanut Butter-flavored Oat Cookies.


Next I received a bag of Sour Cream & Onion Almonds.  These onions are onion and garlic flavored.


Then I received a bag of Barbacoa Peas.  They are BBQ flavored peas.


The last bag that I received is a bag of Lone Star Snack Mix.  These are BBQ flavored nut mix with multiseed chips.


Overall I really like this box.  I love how all the snacks are healthy.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment