Friday, October 11, 2013

Citrus Lane!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you what I received in my September Citrus Lane Box.  The cost of the box is $25.00 but if you would like to sign up you can get $10.00 off your first box by clicking here.  This is a baby monthly subscription box.  This box is personalized to the age & stage of your baby.


This is what came inside my box this month.



The first thing that I pulled out of the box is this super cute toy.   This is a Skip*Hop Hug & Hide Lamb chime ball.  The ball has different textures for the baby.  The cost of the ball is $10.00.


They sent me two trial size samples of Dr. Smith's diaper rash ointment.  Each one is .5 oz.



I received a Charley Harper 123s from AMMO Books.  This contains the work of an American Illustrator Charley Harper.  The cost of this book is $9.95.  You can receive 30% off all books + free shipping on any order over $50.00 thru 11/30/13 at ammobooks.com using the code CitrusLane.


I received a Babytime Playful Wash by Episencial.  This is a Shampoo + Body Cleanser that is enriched with natural calendula + moisturizing tangerine oil.  The wash is pH-balanced, so it's safe for the eyes and rinses quickly.  This is a 3.4 fl oz.


The last thing that came in the box was something for me to use.  I received a Julep nail polish.  The color that I received is called Coco.  This is an oxblood creme color.  The cost of this nail polish is $14.00.  Julep also has a monthly subscription box and you can take 20% off using the code FIRST20 here.


Overall this was a great box.  I liked everything inside.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment