Friday, June 24, 2016

JUNE 2016 SNACKSACK REVIEW

Snacksack is a monthly subscription box that sends out better for you snacks every month. The boxes will include a mixture of organic or all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, fair-trade, or gluten-free snacks. The box is $24.95 per month.



First look inside the box.

Some of the snacks will come inside a sack and the rest just on top of the sack

PARTYTIZERS: Veggie Dippin' Chips. These veggie chips had kale, carrot & spinach. If you want to you can dip these in some kind of salsa or something but I just ate them plain. I thought they were pretty tasty.

COSMOS CREATIONS: Sea Salt Puffed Corn. These were like a small cheese puff, but instead of them tasting like cheese they tasted like a butter puff. I also thought these were pretty tasty. I would buy these again if I found them in a store.

GOT SNACKS: Cinnamon Honey Coconut Chips. I haven't had the chance to try these out yet, but I have tasted coconut chips before and thought they were pretty tasty so I'm sure I will like these. 

ROUTE 11: Lightly Salted Potato Chips. These potato chips are kettle cooked so they were a little harder then regular potato chips. The potato chips are wheat & gluten free. 

HOMEFREE: Lemon Burst Mini Cookies. These cookies are egg & dairy free, gluten free, peanut free, nut free, and they are whole grain. I haven't had a chance to try these out yet but I think that they look and sound good.

 GOURMETNUT: Mega Omega Trail Mix. This trail mix is all natural, gluten free and vegan. The trail mix had walnuts, dried mango, almonds, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. The only thing with this mix is that it had cranberries and I don't really like cranberries. 

BLACKFOREST: Fruity Gummy Worms. These are Gluten and Fat Free, Colors from Natural Sources, and no artificial flavors. I'm saving these for a treat for my older daughter.
 

MOCU: Strawberry Lemonade Pizzazz Mix. This looks interesting. You just have to add this package to a bottle of water.

EARNEST EATS: Almond Trail Bar. This one I didn't love. This bar had Cranberries and again I don't really like cranberries.                  

MEDITERRA: Pistachio & Honey Bar. This bar was interesting. I don't know if I would even call this a bar or not because it kinda kept falling apart. It was a sesame seed energy bar with pistachios in it. I thought the bar was ok but my husband liked it a lot.

JUSTINS: Maple Almond Butter. I was happy to see this in the box, and I like that they included 2 packages of the almond butter. I currently use this brand of almond butter but I use the vanilla almond butter. I thought the maple flavor was almost the same. I didn't really see a big difference but that didn't bother me.

Overall: This month's snack sack was a good one. I like the variety of snacks that they included in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment