Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 2016 Target Men's Beauty Box "Looking Good"

Target beauty boxes are not part of  a subscription box so if you want it you have to purchase it individually when it is released. They come out once a month and you can view everything that will be in the box. They have boxes for both men and women and the price ranges usually from $5.00-$10.00. This time around I only purchased one of the men's boxes for my husband since the women's box I didn't think looked very interesting to me and I don't think I would have used half of the items inside.

The Men's Box was $5.00.



As you guys can see this box came really full. 

NAUTICAL Life Cologne. I personally do not really like getting any kind of perfume or cologne sample in subscription boxes but I don't think my husband will mind. On the information card it says a seductive blend of ginger, sage, hinoki wood & marine sea moss pays tribute to the lifelong journey of love. 

Got2B Glued Spiking Glue. This gel will hold your hair in place until you shampoo it out. 

MARROW No. 142 Men's Shave Gel. This gel is antioxidant-rich lathering gel that creates a hydrating layer between you and your razor for a very close shave. My husband was happy to get this in the box. 

AXE White Label Night. This has a blend of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood and praline fragrances. This smells nice. I could see my husband liking this product. 

OLD SPICE Hardest Working Deodorant. A mini deodorant is always good to have on hand just incase you will be going anywhere.

DOVE MEN + CARE Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo. This shampoo is infused with caffeine and active conditioners that deep-clean and moisturize your hair. The shampoo has a nice smell to it. Again this is a product that is good to have just incase you will be traveling anywhere.

NIVEA Men Creme. This is a hydrating multipurpose creme that absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and also has a masculine scent.

SCHICK Hydro Men's Razor. This razor is basically the reason why I decided to get the box for my husband. Razors are expensive and since this box was just $5.00, why not pick it up right? :)

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar. This bar locks in moisture and has 24-hour hydration for your skin.

REMING TON Beard Boss Beard Oil. So the boxes either came with this beard oil or the Balla Body Powder. This oil is supposed to keep your beard soft and skin hydrated. I don't think my husband will be using this since he doesn't have a beard.

The box also came with a $3.00 off coupon.

Overall: I think this was a great box. Everything is travel size and great for this time of year since I'm sure a lot of people will be traveling during summer. Also for only $5.00, I don't think you could go wrong with this box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment