Sunday, June 19, 2016

PLAY! BY SEPHORA JUNE 2016

PLAY! BY SEPHORA is a monthly beauty/makeup subscription box that is $10.00 a month. Each month you will get a PLAY! Book that has tips and tricks inside, a PLAY! Pass that you can take to a Sephora store so you can get advice on how to use the products in that months box and also they will send you six samples.

When you open the box you will find a bag inside with all the products. The bag from last month had a different design on it so I'm not sure if each month the little bags will be different or not.

These are all the products that were inside the bag.

TARTE Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I was very happy to see this product in the bag. I have been wanting to try this sunscreen lotion out for a few months now and I kept forgetting to pick it up each time I went to a sephora store. 

BECCA  Backlight Priming Filter.  This was another product that I was happy to see in the bag. This priming filter is supposed to act as a soft-focus filter to blur imperfections and gives your skin an effortless luminous look.

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Don't Blow It. You are supposed to air-dry your hair and then apply this. This product adds body and enhances fine-to-medium hair textures for a laid-back, air-dried style. 

TOCCA BEAUTY Florence. This has a blend of bergamot, violet petals, and blonde wood. I don't usually use perfume so I will probably pass this sample on to somebody else. 

BENEFIT COSMETICS They're Real! Mascara. This mascara gives your lashes the volume that they need. I wasn't as excited with this sample as other ones in the box since I feel like I've gotten this mascara in so many subscription boxes. 

BAREMINERALS BareSkin Bronzer. This bronzer may be worn alone or over foundation to give your skin a sheer, natural-looking touch of sun. I haven't tried this out yet but it looks interesting. 

Overall: I thought this box was pretty good. I was really happy that this box came with a sample of the Tarte sunscreen lotion and also the Bumble And Bumble don't blow it creme. Also for only $10.00 a month you get a good amount of samples to try out.


No comments:

Post a Comment