Monday, June 13, 2016

June 2016 Popsugar Must Have Box.

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly lifestyle subscription box for women. Each month they send out products from beauty, fitness, food etc... The cost of the box is $39.95 per month. 


Everything in the box.

PACIFICA Underarm Deodorant Wipes. Retail $9.00 These deodorant wipes are supposed to neutralize odors for hours. I guess these will be good for this time of year. They are perfect to just toss in your bag.

KNOCK KNOCK Are You Ready (For Your Close-Up?) Compact. Retail $10.00. Honestly I don't need another compact mirror so I wasn't so happy to see this in the box.

WILD AND WOLF Ridley's Games Room "Who Am I?" Quiz. Retail $12.95. This game is to guess the celebrity, its an easy-to-play game that you can take with you anywhere. I thought this was interesting to get in the box, I never would have guessed that we would get a game in this box.

NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer. Retail $16.00. This patriotic nail polish was exclusively developed with POPSUGAR. You can use it alone or as the topcoat over another nail polish. I was happy that they had something patriotic in this month's box and didn't wait till next month to add this to that box since we probably wouldn't have received it in time for July 4th if it were to come in next month's box.

SISTERS OF LOS ANGELES "Cheers" Gold Bottle Opener. Retail 12.00. Again I'm pretty sure I don't need another bottle opener, but this one is a really nice size. I mean this thing is huge!!! I don't think I have ever seen a bottle opener this big. Its Gold and says CHEERS on it. I don't need it but it will be used.

HAT ATTACK Neutral Diamonds-Printed Sarong. Retail $58.00.This Sarong is multifunctional. I don't know if I will be using this as a sarong but as a scarf instead. Very cute.

PRESSELS Sriracha. Retail $1.29. Yum these Pressels were yummy. If I saw these in the store I would pick up a bag or 2. 

Overall: I wasn't too happy with this box when I saw the spoilers, but when I actually received it I liked pretty much the whole but. I'll use almost everything in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment