Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Birchbox Review!

Hi Guys!

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that is only $10.00 a month or $110.00 a year. You will receive 4-5 beauty samples in each box that are tailored to your profile.



Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. This spray is part dry shampoo, part texturizer so it soaks up the oil in your hair. I like having dry shampoo on hand since you don't know when you will need it. I have not tried this brand yet but it has some great reviews so I'm excited to try it out.

Whish Three Whishes Body Butter. Love this product. It contains a trio of antioxidant-rich moisturizers that nourishes the skin. It has a nice smell to it and it left my skin so soft and moisturized.

StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment. This eye treatment is supposed to minimize dark circles and puffiness under your eyes so I'm excited to try this out tonight. I'm always looking for creams to minimize my dark circles so I hope this works great.

theBalm Cosmetics Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush. I feel like I've been getting a lot of bronzers lately and I don't need any so I'll either be trading this one or giving it away to somebody.


Stila look at me liquid lipstick. This color is very pretty but also very bright for me so once again I will not be using this one.

Overall: From 1-10 I would give this box a 7. This is not one of my favorite birchbox's that I've gotten and I'm not even going to use 2 of these products. Hopefully next month will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment