Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 2015 Citrus Lane Box!

Hi Guys!

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

Citrus Lane is a monthly children's box. The items that they send are based on your  child's age. Citrus Lane has 3 different subscription options:

-A monthly subscription is $29.99 a month
-A 3 month subscription is $27.99 a month
-A 6 month subscription is $24.00 a month

If you would like to try out this box for your child just sign up here and you will get 40% off your first box.

My first look inside the box.

Zoo Friends Hand Puppets by Melissa & Doug. They had two different variations to choose from. I choose the giraffe & elephant but they also had a monkey and tiger set. These are really cute and I think both of my girls will like them. $10.00.

Outdoor Opposites by Barefoot Books. I don't mind getting books in the boxes and this is a new one for us. Its also a soft cover book. $5.99.

Moisturizing Daily Lotion by Babyganics. This is a travel size lotion and great to just toss in your bag. $1.00.

Coloring Placemat-Farm Buddies by Modern Twist. I wish I would have gotten this box just a few days before since I just picked up a new placemat for my daughter just the other day. This is super cute though since this placemat can be colored again and again with washable markers. I wish they would have put at least a marker or two in the box with the placemat since it would make sense. I'll be saving this one for a little since like I said I just purchased a new one for my daughter a few days ago. $10.00.

Overall: From a 1-10 I would give this box a 7.5. The puppets are great and I like the placemat but like I said above I wish they would have just added some markers along with the placemat.

No comments:

Post a Comment