Thursday, July 4, 2013

Zing Anything!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you two products from Zing Anything.  I am going to show you guys a citrus zinger and also an aqua zinger.

The first one is the Aqua Zinger.  This water bottle has a separate section that you can add fruit so you will be able to infuse the water with flavor.  You can add raspberry's, blackberry's, blueberry's, lemon, lime and so on.  You can come up with so many different combinations that you won't get tired of using this.  The bottle is stainless steel.  The water bottle has a bottom-mounted grinder and it will retain the ground pulp of the ingredients that you add.




The second bottle that I have is the Citrus Zinger.   This water bottle also has a separate section that you can add lemons, limes, oranges and so on.  The citrus zinger will typically produce one-two drinks per zing.  All you have to do with this water bottle is press the citrus that you want half way into the reamer, screw back the bottom lid, add water through the cap opening and shake.



If you guys are interested in the water bottles you can check them out here.  I decided to only purchase the two water bottles but the company also has a vodka zinger and a salad zinger.

Overall I am enjoying both of the water bottles.  I am always drinking water so this was a nice alternative to just plain water.  Now I can have water with great taste.

If you guys like you can enter my Eco Lips giveaway here.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment