Friday, July 19, 2013

Goodies Co.!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you what I received in my Goodies Co. Box.  The cost of the box is $7.00.



The first thing that I pulled out of the box is a bag of The Better Chip corn chips.  They are made from fresh corn with sea salt.  This is a 2 oz bag.  These were very tasty.  My husband and I both enjoyed them.


Then I have a bag of Gimbals Candy cherry lovers candy.  This comes with nine different flavors of cherry candy.  The flavors are Cherry Daiquiri, Chocolate Cherry, Bing Cherry, Kiwi Cherry, Cherry Cheesecake, Black Cherry, Wild Cherry, Cherry Vanilla and Cherry Cola.  The size of the bag is 2.75 oz.


Then I pulled out of bag of Cosmos Creations in Caramel.  This is an oven-baked corn snack.  The size of this bag is .7 oz.  These are Non-GMO Corn, Gluten Free, No Trans Fat, No Kernels and No Hulls. These were very good.



The last bag of snacks that they put in the box is a bag of Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers in original flavor.  They are certified gluten free certified.  This bag is .5 oz.  I have tried these before and they are really good.



The box also came with a drink.  The drink is by the company Glaceau.  This is a Fruit Water in Black Raspberry.  This is a 16.9 fl oz. bottle.



Overall I am very pleased with this box.  For only $7.00 you get a good amount of items in the box.  I also like that they put a divider between the water and the bags of snacks that way the snacks wont get crushed.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment