Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Julep Mystery Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my Julep mystery box.  For this mystery box they had three options to choose from.  They had Summer Days, Summer Nights and Day & Night.  The box that I ended up going with was the Summer Nights Box which was $24.99.




The first nail polish that I received is called Drew.  This is such a nice fuchsia color.  I really like this color its so pretty and great for summer.


The next nail polish that I received is called Sheryl.  This is a golden bronze color.  I feel like this is more of a fall color and not so much summer.


The next two nail polishes everyone received in the boxes.
The first one is called Kyla.  This is an orange glitter color.



The last nail polish is called Monica, which is a nice pink glitter color.


In the box they also put a lip gloss in the color Zinnia.  This is a violet plum color.


The last thing that was in the box was a sample of the glycolic hand scrub.


Overall this is an ok box.  I'm not as thrilled as I usually am.  I am happy with three out of the four nail polishes.  As for the lip gloss its ok not the best color for me.  Maybe the next mystery box I purchase will be a little better.  

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment