Monday, July 15, 2013

Munchit Box!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I want to tell you about a new subscription box called Munchit.  The company was nice enough to send me a box so I can review.  Each box is $3.58 and gets delivered every week.

They are not yet delivering to all states just yet, right now they deliver to Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC and West Virginia.

In each box they put in one snack, one all-natural treat, all-natural gum and one tea bag.


The snack that they put in this box was a little box of cranberries, golden-flax seeds, golden raisins and whole almonds.  My husband and I enjoyed this snack.


The tea bag that was in the box was a bag of stash premium in strawberry pomegranate.  The tea is caffeine free.  This flavor sounds so good, I can't wait to try this one out.


They put in a box of Glee gum in refresh-mint, a piece of hard candy in ginger flavor and they also included a napkin.  I have tried this gum before and I enjoy it as for the candy I was not a big fan of it.


Overall I think this is a good size box for the price that you are paying.  I like that you will get a box every week so that way you will have a healthy snack at least once a week.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment