Sunday, June 7, 2015

TARGET BEAUTY BOX!!!

Hi Guys!!

I received my target beauty box the other day.  This is the women's box.  This box was $7.00 and now is out of stock.



Everything that came inside.

Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads.  On the information card it says that they strengthen and nourish your nails while quickly removing nail polish.  Just one pad is supposed to clean all 10 nails.  The box comes with 3 pads and they are individually packed.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick.  This has a wax-free gel technology.  The color I received is a  deep red color in 875 (Gladiolus).  This color is not for me so I'll be giving this away to somebody.

Olay Regenerist Luminous HydraSwirl Eye Cream.  On the information card it says that the Dual-swirl formula instantly brightens the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles.  I'm excited to try this out.

SinfulColors Professional Nail Color.  The color that I received is SAIL LA VIE 1196.  I like this color a lot, and I don't have anything similar to this.  Its like a blueish/purplish color.

Fakkai Professional Hair Care.  I received a bottle of Soleil Pre-Soleil Hair Mist.  This has sunflower seed oil.  I love Fakkai hair products but I've never tried this one, so I'm also really happy to see this in the box.

Overall: I am very happy with this box.  I will be using almost everything in the box.  Also this box came very quickly.  The box also came with a coupon for $3.00 off a $15.00 or more purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment