Wednesday, June 3, 2015

GREAT KIDS SNACKS REVIEW!!!

Hi Guys!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my great kids snacks box.  This is a monthly kids snack box.  You will discover new snacks that your kids might enjoy with this subscription.  There are three different options that you may choose from.
1st option is that you will receive 15 snacks for $20.95 each month.
2nd option is that you will receive 30 snacks for $39.95 each month.
3rd option is that you will receive 30 Gluten-Free snacks for $45.95 each month.


This box came full to the top and you could not fit anything else inside.

Beanfields Family Owned Bean & Rice Chips.  This came in a nacho flavor.  They are vegan, corn free and gluten free.  They also have 4g of fiber and 4g of protein.  I've had these I believe once or twice before and they were pretty good.

Snikiddy Baked Fries.  The flavor is cheddar cheese.  They are a potato & corn snack.  My daughter said they were ok.

Popchips in original potato.  These are never fried and never baked.  I've had these before and they are very tasty.  My daughter liked these.

YangBan Sea Veggies.  This is a healthy seaweed snack in sea salt.  I don't like seaweed snacks but I'll see if my daughter will try them (maybe she will like them).

Snapea Crisps.  They are the Original Green Pea Crisps.  These are really good just to have as a snack.  My daughter really liked these.

Vintage Italia Pasta Chips in Alfredo.  These are Oven Baked.  They also have 60% less fat then regular potato chips.

Love Grown Foods Power O's.  We received these in three different flavors.  One is Strawberry, one is Chocolate and the last one is honey.  This is a new brand to me.  These are interesting cereal because they are made with beans, Navy Beans, Lentils and Garbanzo Beans.  My daughter didn't want to try these so I did and I thought they were just ok.  Not bad but not great either.

Dole Mandarin Oranges in 100% fruit Juice.  My daughter loves mandarins but she was not a fan of this cup so I ate the remaining mandarins and I thought they were good.

Bare Fruit Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips.

Nurturme Yum-a-roo's Organic Toddler Snacks.  This bag had pea's, banana's and pineapples.  This has 100% real veggies and fruits.  No added salts, sugars or preservatives.  My daughter loved these.

Organic My super cookies in honey heroes.  These are whole grain cookies.  They are non gmo, made in a nut-free facility and they have 18 grams of whole grains per serving.

Barbaras organic snackimals cereal in chocolate crisp.   These are cute animal shaped cereal.

Fuel for Fire Fruit + Protein Fuel Pack in Sweet Potato Apple.
Fuel for Fire Fruit + Protein Fuel Pack in Triple Berry.  I won't be giving these to my daughter since I feel like she is very young to have protein drinks.

Happy Squeeze Organic Superfoods Fruit & Veggie Twist in Pear Strawberry, Beet & Kiwi.

All Natural Power Ice in Grape Score.  I think this is supposed to be like an icepop.  You have to freeze it and then eat it.  This is another item I won't be given to my daughter.  I think I will pass this on to my husband instead.

2 bars from SoyJoy.  The top one is Strawberry and the bottom one is Blueberry.  I've tried these before and I am not a fan.  I don't think I will be giving them to my daughter either.

Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter.  I love this brand.  I've never seen the vanilla almond butter before so I'm excited to try this out.
Barney & Co. Almond Butter.  This is also a great company.  Both will be good on some toast or something in the morning or as a snack.

Lite Perfect Bar in Cranberry Crunch.  Another brand I've never heard of before.  

Clif Kid Organic ZBAR in S'mores flavor.  This is another energy bar.  

Honey Stinger Kids' Organic Chews in Sour Citrus Flavor.  These have no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives and no high fructose corn syrup.

I received 2 Detour Smart Bars.  One is in Blueberry and the other one is in Apple Cinnamon.  These are Whole Grain Oatmeal Bars.  They are Gluten Free.  And they have 4g of sugar.

Rise Protein Bar in Almond Honey.  This is Gluten Free is all natural and only has 3 ingredients.

Go Raw Live Pumpkin Bar.  This is 100% Organic.

Vermont Real Sticks BBQ Beef Stick with BBQ Seasoning.

So overall I liked how this box came full to the top (they could not fit anything else inside, thats how full it was).  I wouldn't recommend this box for really young children since some of these foods I would not give to my daughter but if you have an older child I think this is a great box for them.  I like how all the snacks you can take on the go, just through them in your bag and your set.


No comments:

Post a Comment