Friday, October 21, 2016

September 2016 Glossy Box

I know this is a little late but I would like to show you guys what came in the September Glossy Box. 

This was the picture on the box. 

How pretty is the inside of the lid.

All the items in the box.

KORRES MODERN GREEK APOTHECARY Twist Lipstick. Korres modern greek apothecary replaces synthetics with natural ingredients that are actually beneficial to the skin. This lipstick has a little shine to it which is nice. The color is also very pretty.

VINCE CAMUTO Capri Eau De Parfum.  I'm not a huge perfume person but this does has a nice scent to it. On the information card it says, A floral bouquet of peach blossom and violet notes combine with a citrus blend.

SESDERMA C-Vit Moisturizing Serum. Unfortunately I was not able to try this out because my bottle came basically empty as you can see from the picture below.


MODELLPUNCHER Brow Duo Pencil. I found that this pencil was very hard to notice any color at all. I don't think this was the best product in the box.

SALLY HERSHBERGER 24K Supreme Stylist Dry Shampoo. I know a lot of people don't enjoy getting dry shampoo's in the boxes but I don't mind at all. I always end up using them and its nice to try out new ones every now and then. This one was pretty good. It also gave my hair nice volume.

SESDERMA Sensyses Cleanser. This cleanser worked just like its supposed to work. It also had a nice scent to it.

Overall: This was not a great box for me. One item came almost empty and the brow pencil didn't really give much color. The other items were great but I would have loved to try out the serum. I don't think I will continue to get this box.


No comments:

Post a Comment