Friday, September 23, 2016

FALL 2016 POPSUGAR MUST HAVE LIMITED EDITION

This was a one time purchase box for popsugar must have and is limited edition. 


First look inside the box.

Each item came individually wrapped in tissue paper.

Everything in the box.

BUJI BAJA - With Love From Eurostar. Lavender Rib Scarf. The retail value is $70.00. This is of course perfect for fall. The color is such a pretty soft lavender color.  Its very soft which is nice but honestly I wasn't so happy to see this in the box since I already have so many scarves.

CAEDEN. Linea N1 Faceted Ceramic & Rose Gold Headphones. The retail value is $149.99. These are really nice and I don't have any headphones like them but it would have been nice if they were wireless.

 JACK & LUCY. Faux Fur Pom Keychain. The retail value is $41.00. I know that pom pom's are in but I feel like this item is just a little overpriced. I do like the the color of this keychain though. Perfect for fall.

THRIVE CAUSEMETICS. Triple Threat Color Stick in "Joy". The retail value is $36.00. I haven't been able to try this out yet but it does say on the information card that this stick brings out intense color for your cheeks and lips. This looks like a great product. I love how its both for your cheeks and your lips also. 

LANCER SKINCARE. Dani Glowing Skin Perfector. The retail value is 95.00. Again this is another product that I have not been able to try out, but its supposed to enhance your skin's natural radiance, blur pore visibility, and boost your skin's firmness. 

SLOANE STATIONERY. Great Thoughts Notepad. The retail value is $52.00. This notepad is a little on the pricy side but it is produced using the traditional craft of bookbinding.


No comments:

Post a Comment