Tuesday, September 13, 2016

BOX OF STYLE FALL 2016

Box of Style is not a monthly box but is a seasonal subscription box by Rachel Zoe. Each box will have at least a value of $300.00 or more. The box will include fashion, beauty and also lifestyle items. The cost of each box is $100.00.


A note from Rachel Zoe:
"Fall is MY FAVORITE SEASON! It's the time of year to start thinking about COZY coats, cold-weather accessories and REFRESHING your wardrobe. Classic color combinations and luxurious materials make looking FASHION-FORWARD completely effortless, particularly with this selection of head-to-toe essentials. This season's box is filled with my and my team's NEWEST STYLE CRUSHES, so I hope you love them as much as I do!"

First look inside the box. 

Each item comes wrapped up in tissue paper.


HERO ITEM: THE COLORBLOCK. This is the Donni Charm Wonder Cape. Retail Value: $197.00. Guys this is super soft. I like the color combo on this. Its such a great piece for fall. You could use this a few different ways. Im sure I will use this so much this fall. Love this piece.

You should also be able to use it as a scarf if you wanted to.

Look at the little charm attached to the label. So cute.

THE CINCH: This is the B-Low The Belt Gatsby Wrap Belt. Retail value $105.00. If you want to you are able to double wrap this belt. This looks really nice with the cape.

THE STYLING TOOL: Hollywood Fashion Secrets Lint Removing Sheets. Retail Value:$6.00. This came with two packets of the lint removing sheets. I love that they included this in the box. I know for sure I will use these all the time.

THE EYE-CATCHER: Rachel Zoe Tassel Bracelet. Retail Value:$95.00. I love this. I know a lot of people are not into the tassel trend but I love it. Once again a piece I will use a lot this season.

THE STATEMENT-MAKER. It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil. Retail Value: $24.00. So they accidentally put two of these in my box. I guess I will be gifting one of them.

There is supposed to be one more item in my box but it was missing. I did not receive THE PERFECT POUT. It Cosmetics Vitality Lib Blush Hydrating gloss stain. I did e-mail them to let them know so lets see what they say when they get back to me. I hope they do get back to me. 

Overall: This was a great box except for the missing item that I did not receive. The box has a retail value of $403.00, I did the retail value minus the item that I am missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment