Thursday, November 5, 2015

October Citrus Lane Box

Citrus lane is a monthly children's box that is $29.99 a month but they are going to be ending their subscription service in early 2016. I was a little surprised and upset at the same time when I heard the news that they are ending their subscription service. This is one of my favorite boxes that I receive since my daughter usually loves everything inside.

This is my first look inside the box. 

Dreamz To Go from Cloud B. This is such a cute octopus nightlight. This projects cute lights all around the room and can also be set on a timer to ease into darkness during deep REM sleep. My daughter loves this!!! The pictures below show you how it lights up. Retail value is $18.95.




Socks from Stephen Joseph. These are cute ladybug socks. They are a nice soft pair and have the no-skid traction on the bottom. The retail value is $4.00.

Pouch Puzzle from Mudpuppy. This is the princess puzzle pouch. These are great puzzles since the pieces are nice and big and I love how they come in a compact pouch. We have a few of these puzzles and my daughter loves them. So this was a plus in the box. The retail value is $10.99.

Basil Dish Soap from Mrs Meyers. This is not anything exciting but it will be used. Not sure of the value of this but I'm guessing its around $1.50.

If you guys still want to get citrus lane for your child you can still do so for now. I hope that maybe they will change their minds about ending their subscription service. But for now I guess ill have to start looking for a new subscription for my daughter. If you guys can think of any that you love please let me know. Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I know this is so random, but I am looking for that sample size bottle of Mrs Meyers dish soap. Let me know if you still have it and would be willing to part with it, can be empty, i don't mind. Just want it for my camper. lol Let me know if you still have it.
    Thanks, Melissa labadiemel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete