Saturday, November 7, 2015

Good2grow House Party

I was chosen a few weeks ago to host a Good2grow house party. I buy these once in a while for my daughter so she was so happy to see what came in the box and I would also like to share with you guys what came inside.

Everything inside the box.


They sent me this good2grow tote bag.

They also sent a bunch of green good2grow tote for my guests to take home with them.

I received some Good2grow pencils.

11 puzzles to color. I liked that each puzzle came with a box of crayons.

I received some coupons that I had to give away at the party. They send some $1.00 off coupons and some coupons go get a few bottles of Good2Grow juices.

These are all the juices that came in the box.  Below are more pictures of the ones that I received.




Here are all the juice bottles together.

Thats all I received the the Good2Grow house party. Everyone at the party had a great time. They all love the good2grow grape juices and they also had a great time coloring the puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment