Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby and Toddler Mum-Mum!!

Hi Everyone!!!

The company Mum-Mum's has sent me a few boxes of the baby and toddler Mum-Mum biscuits for review.  They sent me 3 boxes of baby Mum-Mum's and 3 boxes of toddler Mum-Mum's.  Mum-Mum's are all natural teething biscuits and snacks for babies, toddlers and children.  My daughter enjoyed the Baby Mum-Mum's.  They were great snacks to give her.  She is still a baby so I couldn't give her the Toddler Mum-Mum's.

This is what they sent me.

These are the 3 boxes of Baby Mum-Mum's that I received.  Baby Mum-Mum's are rice biscuits that are made for teething babies.  The biscuits dissolve easily.  Each box comes with 12 individual bags inside and each bag comes with 2 biscuits.


These are the 3 boxes of Toddler Mum-Mum's that I received.  These are for Toddlers 2 years and up.  They are great snacks to take on the go.  Each box also comes with 10 individual bags inside and each bag has 2 biscuits.


This is the Original Baby Mum-Mum.


This is the Banana flavored Baby Mum-Mum.


This is the Carrot flavored Baby Mum-Mum.  This is also a new flavor for the company.


The first box for the Toddler is Banana flavored Toddler Mum-Mum.


The second box for the Toddler is Apple flavored Toddler Mum-Mum.


The last box for Toddler is Strawberry flavored Toddler Mum-Mum.

Overall I am very pleased with this company.  My daughter really enjoyed the Baby Mum-Mum's so I will be buying these again for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment