Friday, April 25, 2014

Love With Food April Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you the April Love With Food Box.  Love With Food has two different boxes that you can choose from, they have the Tasting Box and the Deluxe Box.  You can purchase the Tasting Box just as low as $10.00 a month or you can purchase the Deluxe Box just as low as $17.00 a month.  The company sent me the Tasting Box to review.


Love With Food will be hosting a Twitter Party on May 3rd from 8-9 pm EST.  This will be the first Twitter Party for Love With Food.  They are giving away a FREE TRIAL for all attendees, and on top of that they are going to give away $200 in prizes.  All you have to do is RSVP by following @Lovewithfood and @joroparties, and sign up here: http://bit.ly/1idcAHu



The first thing is a bag of Popcorn by Crave Canyon.  The flavor that I received is aged white cheddar & hatch green chile.  The net wt is 1 oz.


I received a bag of Orchard Blend by Sensible Foods.  This bag had a mix of peaches, apples and apricots.  It is all natural with only 70 calories and Fat Free.  The net wt is .75 oz.  This was really good.  I like how there were 3 different fruits inside.


This is a bag of Almonds with Cranberries, Honey and Sea Salt by Sahale Snacks.  The net wt is .75 oz.  The almonds were really good.  I don't really like cranberries so I just took them out.


They sent a sample packet of Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread by Rigoni Di Asiago.  The flavor that I received was Strawberries & Wild Strawberries.  This was a one time use packet.


In the box came a Honey Waffle by Meli.


This is an Organic Energy Bar by BumbleBar.  This is an almond bar.


In the box came a bag of Heart-tee by Wild Hibiscus Flower Co.  I have not tried this yet but in the description it says that this is a tangy deep-red floral tea, rumored to lower anxiety & stress, among other health benefits.  This is 100% Pure Hibiscus Herbal Tea.


This last thing that came in the box was a packet of Creamed Honey with Chocolate Mint by Vintage Bee.  This is very interesting.  I haven't opened this one yet either so I'm not sure what this tastes like either but I do like chocolate mint so this might be good.


I always like getting this box.  There is always so many new things for me to taste.  If you guys want to try out a monthly food subscription box then you should try out Love With Food.  If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment