Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March Citrus Lane Box!!


Hi Everyone!!!

I would like to show you guys my March Citrus Lane Box.  Citrus Lane is a monthly kids subscription box.  The cost of each box is $25.00.  If you would like to sign up you could get your first box for 50% off so please click here to get the discount.

This is what came in my box!!



The first thing is a stage 2 world baby pouch from Plum Organics.  They sent me the zucchini & spinach with pasta marinara.


They sent me a box of art cards from Wee Gallery.  I received the garden collection.  This box comes with 6 animal art flash cards.  


Then I received a leopard puzzle from Hape.  This is really cute.  This is a four piece puzzle.

 
The last thing that I received a Diaper Buddy from Me4Kidz.  This is nice to carry in your diaper bag.  it comes with 4 disposable diaper sacks, 3 antiseptic wipes, 2 hand sanitizer, 10 latex free jr bandages, 3 organic tush wipes, 1 thermometer that is a one time use only, 1 coupon for antibacterial wipes (but I did not receive that coupon) and 1 carry case.


Overall this was a good box and I will be using everything in this box which is nice.


If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment