Sunday, March 2, 2014

Little Black Bag!! And 25% off your first order

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my Little Black Bag.



This is the item that I Picked out.  I picked out a crossbody bag by Kelsi Dagger.  The bag was originally $128.00.  This bag is actually a little bigger than what I thought it was but I kinda like it a little better.



Next I received a Hello Kitty laptop case.  This is so cute and just what I needed for my laptop.  The original price was $45.00.



I received 2 cell phone cases.  Both of them are by iwave.  They are both very nice.  Each case originally was $15.00.


I received 2 cloud nine design appliqué by Incoco.  These look interesting and I can't wait to try them out.  Each nail appliqué was originally $9.00.


The last thing is a bow necklace by Jules Smith.  This necklace was originally $65.00.



Overall I really like this company and I always have fun trading.  I paid $75.00 including shipping for everything which is a good price since everything that I received was worth $286.00.

If you don't know what Little Black Bag is I will try to explain it, so when you sign up for Little Black Bag you get to choose your first item and then they pick 2-3 more items for you and put them in your bag.  When you have the items picked out then you will be able to trade the products that you don't want with other other people.  You will have 7 days to trade your items, but if you don't want to trade for the whole 7 days you can just ship your bag at any time before the 7 days are up.  They add new items every week.  If you want to try out Little Black Bag just sign up here and you will get 25% off your first bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment