Friday, February 21, 2014

February Citrus Lane Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what came inside my February Citrus Lane Box.  Citrus Lane is a monthly kids subscription box that the cost of each box is $25.00.  If you would like to sign up you could get your first box for 50% off so just click here to get the discount.

On to the box



This is such a cute bodysuit from Tea Collection.  I received the Zahra Florel Bodtsuit which retails for $19.00.



In the box came  Pulp Teething Feeder from Boon.  This looks very interesting.  The retail value is $7.49.  


I received a Bedtime Rhymes book from Barefoot Books.  This book retails for 6.99.  I like how sometimes they put books inside the box.


The last thing is something that I can use.  I received a Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream from Juice Beauty.  The is a 2 fl oz tube which retails for $12.00.  This cream smells really good.


Overall I think this was a pretty good box.  I like the fact that I will be using everything in this box.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment