Sunday, February 16, 2014

January Love With Food Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys the January Love With Food Box.  Love With Food has two different boxes that you can choose from, they have the Tasting Box and the Deluxe Box.  The Tasting Box is just $10.00 a month and the Deluxe Box is just $17.00 a month.  The company sent me this box to review.

Now on to the box.



In the box was a bag of Blue Diamond Almonds that are Lightly Salted.  This bag is 0.6 oz.

I received a Orange Fruit Bar from Oskri.   This bar is 1.2 Oz.

A Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar.  The is 100% Natural.  I have tried these bars before and they are pretty good. The NET WT. 2 OZ.


The box came with 2 pieces of Jer's Chocolate.  One of them is the Original and the other one is the Pretzo Change-O.  The Original one has a Valencia Peanut Butter center mixed with Crunchy Rice Crisp that is covered in Milk Chocolate.  The Pretzo Change-O has a valencia Peanut Butter center mixed with Sweet and Salty Pretzel bits that is covered in Milk Chocolate.  These were both really good.  Each one is .45 oz.  

There was three pieces of Superfood Chews from Lovely Candies.  These candies have real fruit bits in them.



I received a snack size bag of Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies from Home Free.  They are all natural and gluten free.  These were yummy.  The NET WT 1.1 OZ.  

I have a Columbia Supremo from Caffe Borsa.  This is a Hand Drip Premium Coffee.  The size of the is 0.25 Oz.



The box came with a snack size bag of Multi - Grain Sea Salt Skinny Sticks from Hi I'm Skinny.  The size of this bag is NET WT .78 OZ.

The last thing is also a snack size bag of Baked Organic Corn Snack from Good Boy Organics.  The flavor of this snack is cheddar cheese.  These were also really good.  The NET WT 0.53 OZ.


Overall I always enjoy this box.  It always come nice and full and always has new things for me to try.  I like how this box came with a lot of snack size bags that I was able to just put in my bag for on the go.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment