Thursday, June 20, 2013

YUMMI POUCH!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys a product called Yummi Pouch.  The company was nice enough to send me 6 pouches to review.  The pouches are reusable & refillable squeeze pouches.  They are freezer safe, dishwasher safe, BPA, Phthalate, & PVC Free.  The pouches hold 6 ounces.



The pouches open on top so you can fill them.  They are great if you want to make your own home made purees.  They will be much healthier then buying similar pouches in the store.




On the back of the pouch they have a section that you can fill out the date and the contents that are inside.  I think thats such a great idea.



If you would like to order some of the products they have free US shipping on the website if you spend $30.00 or more (I love when company's give you free shipping).

Overall I think your kids will enjoy the pouches and they will be much healthier for them.  I think this is a good product to have if your looking for grab-and-go snacks, and they will come in handy.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment