Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Little Black Bag!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you what I received in my Little Black Bag.


The first thing that I received was a handbag.  This bag is a Steven by Steve Madden bag and its called the Btaraji Tote.  This is the item that I picked to start my bag with.  I like this bag a lot and I like the color of this bag.  I received a lot of trade offers for this bag but I couldn't let it go.  The retail price of the handbag is $198.00.

I received a pair of bow earrings by the brand Geranium.  I think the bow earrings are really cute.  The retail price of the earrings is $17.00. 

I received a color block necklace by the brand Robert Rose.  This is also a really cute necklace.  This will go with a lot of outfits which is nice.  The retail price is $24.00.

I received a pair of rectangle earrings by the brand Rain.  They are a little bigger then what they looked like on the website.  The retail price of the earrings is $24.00.

The last thing I received is also another pair of earrings.  They are open back oval earrings by the brand Robert Rose.  The earrings are also bigger then what they looked like on the website.  The retail price if the earrings is $18.00

I paid $75.90 for this box but the retail price of everything is $281.00.  I am happy with this box since I received the bag that I wanted.  

If you don't know what Little Black Bag is I will try to explain it.  When you sign up for Little Black Bag you get to choose your first item and then they pick 2-3 more items and put them in your bag.  When you have the items picked out then thats when the fun begins, you will be able to trade the products that you don't want with other people and this becomes very addicting!!  You will have 7 days to trade your items, but if you don't want to trade for 7 days you can just ship your bag at any time before the 7 days are up.  They add new items every week.   If you wan't to try this out just sign up here to see for yourself how much fun you will have trading your items.  

I am having an Eco Lips giveaway so if you are interested you can enter here.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment