Monday, June 24, 2013

Target Beauty Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I would like to show you the Target Beauty Box.  I paid just $5.00 for this box.  





The first thing that I pulled out of the box was a gillette venus & olay razor.  This will come in handy.





Next I pulled out a Fekkai Glossing Cream.  I really like Fekkai products so I will be using this right away. This cream has such a nice smell to it.  This is a 2 oz sample.  The cream hydrates, sleeks and shines your hair.




Then I pulled out a box of Sally Hansen Salon Effects real nail polish strips.  I like the pattern of the nail strips, so I will be using them.  The box shows that they will last up to 10 days.  The box comes with 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick and a mini file & buffer.




Then I also received 2 sample packets.  The first packet is from LA ROCHE-POSAY.  This is a daily acne treatment lotion.  I don't think I will be using this.  The second sample is by L'OREAL.  This is a BB cream is a light color.  I don't think I will be using this either.  The last thing that came in the box is a coupon for $3.00 off a $15.00 or more beauty purchase at Target.




Overall I am very pleased with this box.  It was only $5.00 and I received a good amount of products in the box.  I will be using most of the products also which I am happy about.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment