Sunday, August 13, 2017

Perfect Bar Review.



I had the opportunity to host a Mom's Meet Perfect Bar Party.  In the box came 4 smaller boxes with the perfect bar's. They sent two boxes of the mini's and two boxes of the regular bars.


They sent one box of the mini almond butter bars, one box of the peanut butter mini bars, one box of the regular sized peanut butter bars, and one box of the blueberry cashew regular bars. The bars come individually wrapped so they are perfect for on the go.

The bars do have to be refrigerated or frozen to keep fresh. The bars are gluten free, they are high in protein, they have no preservatives, they are non-gmo, organic and superfoods.

Everyone that tried them liked them a lot. I would have to say my favorite was the almond butter ones, they were delicious. They come in a bunch of different flavors so I will definitely be trying them as soon as I see them in stores. They sell these in the Perfect Bar website, in Target, Whole Foods and Costco. If you happen to find them in store I would recommend you trying one if you are looking for a healthier snack bar to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment