Thursday, May 23, 2013

MOMMY AND ME CRAVEBOX

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I received the Mommy and Me Cravebox.  I paid $12.00 for this box.  






The box came with an organic juice drink by Honest Kids.  This is in the flavor Goodness Grapeness.



I received a Sampler box of Herbal Tea by Stash.  It comes with 18 tea bags in 9 different flavors.  This tea is caffeine free which I really like.



Then I received 2 cans of Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip.  Each one is 0.9 oz.


I also received 3 little Highlights books.

  

Last they sent some coupons.  2 coupons for $2.00 off woolite at home dry cleaner, 2 coupons for $1.00 off Disposer Care and a post card for free music for meditation relaxation spa & yoga.  

I received a few boxes from cravebox in the past and I was really happy with them but I can't say the same for this box.  The only thing that I like in this box is the tea.  I don't think this box is worth $12.00.  

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment