Thursday, May 30, 2013

BABO BOTANICALS

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I want to show you two samples from a company called babo botanicals.  This company is for newborns, babies and kids of all ages.  This is an organic company.  The products are sulfate free, tear free and worry free.  The first sample that the company sent me was a swim & sport shampoo & wash with soothing cucumber & aloe vera.  This sample had a nice smell to it.  The second sample that the company sent me was a lavender meadowsweet 3 in 1 bubble bath & shampoo & wash.  This has a nice lavender smell so its a great product for bath time.  


Overall I enjoyed both of the samples.  If you guys have kids and you would like to try an organic products you should check out this brand.  If you have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great post!
    Thanks for following me, I'm following you too now :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete