Monday, October 15, 2012

October Ipsy (My Glam)

Hi Everyone!!!


This is my first Ipsy (My Glam) bag.  I am very impressed with this bag.  This bag is only $10.00 and it is definitely worth it.  Every month you will get a different cosmetic bag with product inside.  The cosmetic bag that went out this month is really cute!!




Inside the bag was Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Quad.  Each one is about a size of a dime.  The colors that I received are very pretty.  The color's are Peach Puff, Cherry Chocolate, Nude and White Silver.



They put a Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment.  This is supposed to Restore softness and shine.  The size of this bottle is 0.5 fl oz and retails for $12.00 on the Couture Colour website.



Next in my bag was What's Your Type "the body builder" black mascara by the Balm.  This is a 0.11 fl oz.  The full size retails for $19.00.



Next I have eye liner by Be A.... Bombshell.  The color is Onyx.  This is a .1 oz and retails for $14.00.



The last thing that was in my bag was a Glossy Lacquer Stain Lip Bomb by Mirenesse in the color number 9.  This is a really nice pink color.  The size of the lip balm is 0.11 oz and retails for $35.00.

 

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  If you like you can follow me on Facebook.  Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment