Saturday, July 28, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox Review


Summer Beauty Influenster VoxBox.

I received this box the other day.  The first item that I pulled out of the box was the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration sunscreen spf 30.  I really liked this sunscreen.  It smells really nice and left my skin nice and silky smooth.  



The next item i was really happy about.  I have been wanting to buy this product for a while now but never did and I don't know why because I love it.  Its the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color.   I received the silver nail polish.  I really like how my nails came out with this nail polish.  



I received the Always Tampax Radiant pack.  This came with a cute little bag, a scented pad, 3 unscented daily liners, and 2 unscented tampons.  The bag that came with this pack is really cute.  I will be reusing this bag for other things. 


I received the Sally Hansen nails & cuticles hand cream.  This also smells really nice.  I only had to use just a little amount each time and it worked great.



The last item I received was the Quaker Banana Nut Bread.  This was so good.  This is great for when your on the go and just want a snack.  Loved it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment