Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BIRCHBOX JULY 2012

The july 2012 birchbox was partnered with Glamour Magazine.  The theme of the box is Five Senses of Summer which are See it, Hear it, Taste it, Touch it and Smell it.




In this box I received,
- Alterna Bamboo UV + Color Protection Fade - Proof Fluide which is 0.25 fl. oz.
- Blinc Mascara which is 0.141 oz.
- Harvey Prince Hello perfume sample
- Jouer luminizing Moisture Tint which is 0.17 fl. oz.
I also received 2 lifestyle extras
- Tea Forte minteas which is 1 oz
- Birchbox Exclusive earbuds.



I am really excited to try out the Alterna Bamboo, the Blinc Mascara and the Earbuds.  I have tried the tea forte mints before but I did not really like them.  The Jouer aluminizing moisture tint is a little dark for my skin so I won't be using that.  Overall I really like this box.  If you would like to sign up its $10.00 a month and they send you different samples every month.  Sign up here       https://www.birchbox.com?raf=drv2g

No comments:

Post a Comment