Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bluum September 2017 Box

Bluum is a monthly children's subscription box from newborn to preschool. The products are hand selected based on your child's age and gender. I believe each box contains 4 or more items. The coast of each box is $34.00 a month.  


The products in the box



Sports Sponges by Spongefuls:

I received this brand in a different box a while back so these are not new to me. The box comes with three really cute sponges. A strawberry sponge, a watermelon sponge and an orange sponge. Each sponge has soap in them. Each sponge has enough soap in them for a few washes. I couldn't find this exact one on the website but I did find it in the babiesrus website. Retail $4.99.


Pictures of the three sponges in the box.


Yellow Plui Bath Toy by Kid O:

This was an interesting bath toy. This is a fun toy for bath time. You have to immerse the ball in water and then lift it up and water starts coming out like the picture below and to make the water stop just put your fingertip on the top nozzle. On amazon this bath toy retails for $13.99.




Relax & Calm Essential Oil Roll by Oilogic:

I have a few products from this company so I was excited to receive this in the box. This has a roll on ball so easy to apply. This oil is a concentrated blend of 100% pure essential oils diluted appropriately with jojoba oil and castor oil so it will keep the skin soft. The retail is $9.99.

JoJo the Ambulance Car by MiniWow:

This is such a cute little toy. This comes with a little car and a paramedic figure. My daughter enjoys playing with this toy. This toy retails for $7.99 on Amazon.


Dot to Dot for Tiny Tots by Macmillan:

 I love this book. This is a dot to dot tracing book. The pictures are pretty big so its nice for little ones. This book retails for $6.99.



Those are all the items that came inside the box this month. I have to say this is one of the better bluum boxes that I have received in a very long time. I am happy with everything in the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment