Monday, May 30, 2016

Serendipity by LLB May 2016

Serendipity by LLB is a bi-monthly box that is $9.99. Serendipity will send you items that do not necessarily follow a specific theme, just great little finds that they want to share with you. The collection may even seem a little quirky at times, but that's the nature of true serendipity. That's what it shows on the front of the information card.


Now lets see what came inside this months box.

Alfresco Stemless Wine Glasses ~ Retail $7.99. They included these stemless wine glasses because they knew they would be perfect to pop them in a bag and take them with you anywhere.



Pack-n-Go Insulated Tote ~ Retail $6.99. I received the lime green color but some people did receive a red color instead. This bag is fully insulated and will hold your cold or hot items. It's great for taking with you to the park or the beach or if you are going on a road trip somewhere. We used this bag today to go strawberry picking and it was great for my daughters snacks and I like that it has a pocket on each side to hold drinks.


Laguna Salt Company - Tuscan Rosemary ~ Retail $6.95. This comes from a women entrepreneur company that is based in Southern California. The information card also suggests to use it on fish, chicken and beef or with olive oil as a dipping sauce for fresh bread.


Modish Polish ~ Retail $12.00. This polish was created by two sisters in sunny Los Angeles on a mission to create a healthy, colorful vegan product.
The polish is "5~free" vegan friendly, and gluten free. "5~free" means Modish nail polishes do not include formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin or camphor - harsh chemicals known to be harmful to the water. This is a great classic color. The color is called pop that champagne. Some people also received a red color, I'm happy with the color that I did receive since I think I would use this color more often. Just one thing my bottle spilled a little so when I opened the box all I smelled with nail polish 😬.



Annie B's Popcorn ~ Retail $2.00. Annie B's was created in 1978 by Tom & Carol Bouquet and they named it after their daughter Annie. I received the sea salt caramel which was delicious by the way but some people received the sharp cheddar kind. I was hoping I would have gotten the sharp cheddar kind instead. The popcorn is made with non-gmo popcorn and is gluten free.


Right now the subscription is on waitlist. But if you do get a chance to sign up I would highly recommend doing so. This was such a great box for being only $9.99 bi-monthly. Everything will be used in the box so that's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment