Sunday, July 13, 2014

July OrangeGlad Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with you guys the July OrangeGlad Box.  OrangeGlad is a monthly subscription box.  This company looks high and low for gourmet dessert sweet treats to send to you monthly.  In this box you will receive five deluxe gourmet desserts every month.

OrangeGlad has three different dessert subscriptions options that you can choose from.  The first one is a monthly plan which is $15.00 per month + S&H, the second option is a three-month plan which is $14.00 per month + S&H and the last option is a six month plan which is only $13.00 per month + S&H.  They also let you double the items in your box for just an extra $12.00 a month.

This box would be a great dessert gift to give for a personal gift, or even a corporate gift (who wouldn't want to get a box full of Yummy desserts).  If you guys want to try out a yummy box or give one as a gift just click here to sign up and enter the work YUMMY10 at checkout to save 10%.  The company nicely sent me this box to review.



So inside the box came this smaller box.

When I opened the box this is what I found.  Everything looked so cute.

-Orange Glad Ice-Cream Sandwich.  This was good.  This was 2 butter sugar cookies that had frosting in the middle.  On the information card they call the frosting "Ice" so I guess thats why they called this cookies Ice-Cream Sandwich.


-Gianna's Homemade Baked Goods Freedom Star Sugar Cookies.  These came broken but were really good sugar cookies.


-Seattle's Favorite Gourmet Cookies and Dessert Co. Cranberry Muffin Top.  This muffin top is huge.  I have not had a chance to try it out but it looks delicious.  I think I might try it out tomorrow morning.


-Chocolate Maven Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownie.  This looks so good.  I haven't had a chance to try this out either but I will soon.


-Lily's Bakery Shop Chocolate Babka.  This was delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment