Friday, July 4, 2014

Citrus Lane June Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys the June Citrus Lane Box.  Citrus Lane is a monthly kids subscription box.  Each box is $25.00 but if you sign up here you can get your first box for 50% off.



I received a disney baby waterproof wet bag by bumkins.  They sent out an e-mail that let us choose the pattern that we wanted so I choose this one.  Its really cute and bigger then what I expected it to be.


I received a little sailboat by Hape.


2 mighty 4 by plum snacks came in the box.  The top one is Strawberry with spinach and the bottom one is blueberry with carrot.


A book called Mommy! Mommy! came inside.


The last thing in the box was a box of Ouchies Bandaids.  Really cute design for little girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment