Sunday, July 3, 2016

Mini Forever 21 Haul

So today I went to forever 21 and got a few items.


All the things that I got.

I picked up these black bow ballet flats. I needed a pair of new flats for work and these were perfect. Its just your classic flat and super cheap. They were only $12.90.

So I picked up the same bow ballet flats but in a nude color also. This is just a basic color to have and for the $12.90 price point you can't go wrong with them.

I picked up 2 white basic cami's. They have spaghetti straps. I picked these up again since the price was so cheap. These were only $1.90.

Again I picked up the same cami but in black. I also picked up 2 of them. These are just your basic essential pieces that I think you need in your wardrobe. Retail $1.90 each.

When I was waiting in line to pay I saw these super cute flamingo clips and couldn't pass them up. They come in a pack of six. They were on clearance and were only 0.99 cents.

I picked up this sheet mask for dry skin. My skin is combination but I couldn't pass this up since again it was so cheap. Retail $1.00.

This is the last item that I purchased in my mini haul. Its also a sheet mask in pomegranate. This one was only $1.90. 

No comments:

Post a Comment