Monday, June 8, 2015

TARGET BEAUTY BOX!!! #2

Hi Guys!!

I already showed you guys the Target Beauty Box for women so now I am going to show you guys the Men's Box.  I purchased this box for my husband.  The men's box was just $5.00 and I believe is still available till supplies last.  So if you are interested go here to purchase it before its gone.



This is what came inside the box.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor.  This razor has a flexball in the middle that is supposed to contour to the face for a closer shave.  It comes with 1 razor and 1 cartridge.

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner.  The built-in scraper collects and removes bacteria and residue.  I might just take this from my husband.  :)

Axe Styling Messy Look Gel.  With this gel you get 24-hour matte hold without crunchiness or flaking.  You just have to use a little amount on your hair.

Axe Styling Spiked Up Extra Hold Gel.  This gel delivers 24-hour of sweat-resistant hold for indestructible style.  Again you only have to use a small amount in your hair.

Dove Men + Care Oxygen Charge Shampoo.  It would have been nice if they also included a conditioner with this.

Overall: I think my husband will be happy with this box.  The box came very quickly and also included a coupon for $3.00 off a $15.00 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment