Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EZ SQUEEZEES

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you a product by the brand EZ Squeezees.  The company was nice enough to send me a three pack of the pouches.  EZ Squeezees are refillable food pouches.  The pouches are dishwasher safe, reusable and BPA free.  Each pouch holds 6.5 oz of purees and liquids.  By using the pouches I think you will be saving a lot of money.  



The pouches open on the side with a zipper and thats how you will be able to fill them.  The company tested multiple zippers and they found that the zipper they used for the pouches are awesome and they will hold everything inside.


Overall I think this is a great idea.  I like the idea that you can make your own home made purees.  If you are a parent and your child really likes those pouches that they sell in the store then I think you will really like this product just because like I said before I think you will save a lot of money and its also a healthier option.  If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment