Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September Birch Box

Hi Everyone!!!


This is my September Birchbox.  My box was alright this month.  I received 6 different samples inside. This month they also included a $25.00 gift card (which I think is more like a coupon and not a gift card) for a purchase of $75.00 or more either in store or on-line for Madewell.  I'm not sure yet if I will use the gift card, I have until september 30th.




I received a Twistband.  I just did a review the other day on Twistband.  I am definitely going to use this and I just love the pattern of this, its so cute.



They send me by the brand Vasanti a enzymatic face rejuvenator.  This is enriched with papaya micro-crystals and aloe.  I have used it a few times already and I really like it, it also smells nice.



I received a color club nail polish.  I received the color Put a Pin in it.  This is a really pretty pink with silver shimmer in it. 



I received by WEI, WEI to go Beauty.  Inside of the package came 2 packets of real clean gelled oil cleansers and 1 packet of ideal skin perfect finish face tint.  The real clean gelled oil cleansers are 0.01 fl oz each and the ideal skin perfect finish face tint is 0.10 fl oz.



They sent me 3 Brush Guards.  They are all different sizes.  I'm not really sure when I will be using them (maybe when I go on vacation).  



Last I received a perfume sample.  I received Mon Jasmin Noir by BVLGARI.  This one is just ok, I have 2 other perfumes by BVLGARI and they smell a lot better.  This is my least favorite item in the box.  This is a 0.05 fl oz.


If you would like to sign up for Birchbox its only $10.00 a month.  Each month you will receive a box with different samples to try out.  Sign up here :)

If you have any questions or comments please post below.  Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment