Friday, August 31, 2012

SUMMER BEAUTY CRAVEBOX

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you my summer beauty Cravebox.  This box was $11.00 and this was one of the Limited Edition Boxes.



In the box was 1 Bic Soleil Bella disposable razor.



This is an Oatmeal and Peppermint Body Bar from Garden Botanika.  I love how this smells, it has a nice peppermint smell to it.  I can't wait to try this out.



Totally Ageless Intensive Eye Treatment from Puristics.



They put in a Protein Bar from Think Thin, this is a Brownie Crunch flavor.  (YUM)



The last thing they put in the box is the one that I am most excited about it is a Shea Sugar Body Scrub by Tree Hut.  The scent is Tropical Mango and it smells amazing.



If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment